Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Self Destruction

Sam and Carly are always taking about their self destrustive nature and I'm convinced with the crap that I saw only 2 episodes into the week that the General Hospital powers that be. The only difference is I think they don't seem to realize what they're doing is wrong so I suppose they're more like that girl in high school that slept with the entire football and basketball team yet doesn't understand why people call her a slut.

Now I don't usually comment about clothing because I am no fashionista, but I'm not blind. Nothing about Lulu's dress is okay:


Sure orange and camoflauge are two colors worn by hunters, but they should never be mixed together let alone be worn by someone who isn't even hunting. This is such a shame because Julie Marie Berman is a pretty girl and that dress is cute, of course minus the band of camo.

Now there's been some ridiculous storylines on GH in recent memory (i.e. Robin/Nikolas fake romance, Dancing with Sam), but I think Kate's current predicament could take the cake.


I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of a hit and run, but give me a break. Sonny is all concerned that Kate is going to do time for a "traffic violation." Isn't murder or being an accessory to murder a more severe offense? Lawyers have been getting Jason's and Sonny's butts acquitted for years so would it really be such a stretch for them to make Kate's charges go away? Good Lord I should not be more convinced that Kate is going to jail for a hit and run than Jason who's on trial for murder!

Along the lines of ridiculous storylines, what the hell is with Irina?

This whole making Jax sleep with her is disgusting and did I mention ridiculous? I'm not complaining about the nice view, but if all they wanted to do was show off some of Ingo Rademacher's assets, why didn't they just have the crazy lady make him run around in a loin cloth?

No comments: