Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Exhaustion Can Cause You To Halucinate

So, my life has been ridiculously busy this week which means no time for soaps and definitely no time for sleep. Apparently said lack of sleep has severely damaged my brain because when I did find time to catch up on General Hospital, I ran across the Jason and Elizabeth scenes at the lookout and I actually thought they were good; I had a moment where I felt kind of sorry for the ill-fated lovers. I know, I've gone completely insane because I don't particularly like this couple and I thought their presence would never evoke anything but annoyance, but never say never right?

It feels wrong to have a completely positive Jason post so I'll remedy that right now. I used to complain about Sam's neverending tears - she was seriously like an eternally broken leaky faucet. During the past few months as Sam and Jason grew apart, I became more and more convinced that the tear spillage was contagious and Jason had now caught the disease. Fans have joked about Jason's patented blank stare, but it's now been replaced with teary eyes. Apparently it's a reaction perfect for all occasions including:

Discovering you have a son......

Facing jail time because of murder charges......

Having your son kidnapped......

Finding out the Backstreet Boys are reuniting without Kevin Richardson...
Watery eyes. It's the new Morgan stare.

No comments: