Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Days Are Here Again

Now that's a soapy Christmas!

I just caught the end of today's episode of Days of Our Lives and I am so glad I did. I grew up watching this show, but I've been a viewer on hiatus for a little over a year. What was so great about what tuning in today was felt like I never left. I may have missed details here and there, but I saw so many familiar faces. That is how a soap is SUPPOSED to make you feel.

Doug playing the piano and singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christamas" was a icing on the cake for me because what really touched my heart was seeing Gran sitting in her chair surrounded by her family. Four generations were gathered in her living room and that's what I like to see at the holiday times - FAMILY.

I know Francis' Reid's health hasn't been the best during the past year, so I was surprised, but so pleased to hear her wish her Tom a Merry Christmas.

::contented sigh::

I'm home!

No comments: