Monday, December 24, 2007

How Guza Stole Christmas

There was no freakin' Christmas party at the hospital. It was mentioned, but there was no party.

What the hell??!!

Christmas on General Hospital means party at the hospital. I turn to soaps for traditions at the holiday times. Way to royally screw it up GH!!!

Shall we list all the things that were wrong:

*The only doctor I saw on a day that should have been filled with doctors was Dr. Julian. I guess I also saw Alan, but I'm not sure I can count him. I thought about giving credit for finding a way for Alan to read the Christmas story............ but then I changed my mind. He didn't read the whole thing and then I remembered that he's still DEAD!!

*The only part of the hospital I saw was the waiting area and Luke's room. Neither of which showed signs of the hospital's Christmas party.

Speaking of, what was that??!! Was that ANOTHER dream sequence? Tony Geary did a great job with his monologue, but was that really necessary? Maybe it was because at the end of the show he walked into the dark.

Uh......did they just kill Luke freakin' Spencer??!! Jerks!! If he is alive, the fact that they left a cliffhanger on Christmas is just cruel and twisted!!

*Pretty sure the crappiness of show was compounded by the fact that all of the characters were depressed.
You know it's a sad episode when the bright spot was seeing that Steve Burton finally cut his hair.
Of course that gift was taken away because it looks like Michael's going to carry on the tradition.
Ho, ho, ho? I think not. More like bah freakin' humbug.
Worst. Christmas. Ever.

Thanks to LiznJase for the caps.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Stumbled upon your blog by accident and am loving what I am reading!
It seems you have GH's number!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the worst Christmas ever. So, so disappointing.