Wednesday, December 26, 2007

BFFs or Frenemies?

Today Greenlee and Kendall made up (kind of) on All My Children. I realize that I'm new to the AMC scene, but for the life of me, I can't understand why Greenlee would want to be friends with Kendall.

Since I've started watching, Kendall's yelled at Greenlee repeatedly over Spike, planted false evidence on her computer and in her car, set her up for kidnapping and assault charges and slept with her boyfriend. I thought this was all just recent revenge because of the whole Spike thing, but then I caught the beginning of the retro AMC episode on Christmas. The two women were in wedding gowns, fighting over Ryan. Apparently Kendall had locked Greenlee up or some such soapy goodness to keep her from making it to the altar.

And this is the great friendship I keep hearing about?

Wow. With friends like these who needs enemies?

No comments: