Friday, September 28, 2007

Actions Speak Louder

Sometimes words cannot properly express thoughts and emotions so that's what facial expressions are for. Today, Ric Lansing provide with a couple of looks that will be very in this season. First we have the look of shock/WTH? Perfect for when you hear the phrase:


"Congratulations, Ric. You've just successfully placed Sonny behind bars for life."

Or what about:

"I'm really excited to see how to latest installment of Night Shift will tear down once interesting characters!"
There's also the look of pure confusion which would be appropriate when hearing:


"We've decided to kill off a beloved vet only to bring him back as a wise-cracking ghost in a track suit. It's a great idea right?"

It is also appropriate to use when looking at Michael Jackson or Britney Spears.
General Hospital actors have been providing excellent WTH? looks recently and it looks like we have another winner here. I'm suddenly feeling inspired. I think I'm going to find the nearest mirror so I can start practicing perfecting my own WTH? look. C'mon. All the cool kids are doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Ric through that whole hearing, and you're right, his expressions could be played off so many possible scenarios.