Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome

Welcome all to my new home on the Web! This is the rebirth of an old site, but hopeful this new and improved site will be, well, new and improved. I'll be sharing my thoughts on the soaps I watch and whatever else I feel like tossing in there. Lord knows I always have something to say about the shows I watch and I figure this is cheaper than therapy. Hopefully you all share your comments with me so I'm not having conversations with myself, which could require me really checking into the whole therapy thing and I'm pretty sure I can't afford that right now, plus those couches are sooooo uncomfortable.



So pull up a chair or stand on your head naked (hey, I don't judge -- unless you're a soap character) and make yourself at home. Welcome to the Soap Box.

No comments: