Friday, July 13, 2007

Hilariousness

So yesterday's show was made bareable, but some pretty hilarious dialgue. Observe:

Bernie: Of course. And may I say that I have been very impressed by the way that you have handled Mr. Corinthos' and Mr. Morgan's affairs since you came onboard? It's -- it's a comfort to know they're in such lovely and capable hands.
Sonny: Diane, could you give us just, like, a minute?
Diane: Certainly. I'll go get myself a latte. Do you want anything?
Sonny: No.
Diane: It was very nice to have met you, Mr. Abrams.
Bernie: It was my pleasure.
[Diane chuckles]
Sonny: Close the door, Brnie. Ok, let's just get --
Bernie: Ok.
Sonny: Diane is my lawyer. I don't want you hitting on her.
Bernie: And, all due respect, you're in no position to criticize.


Preach on my brother, preach on! Besides calling Sonny out on his crap, his flirting with Diane was great and watching her get a little school girly at it was great, but was awesome was the following:

Sonny: Diane!
Diane: You bellowed?
Sonny: Have I ever hit on you?
Diane: God, no.
Sonny: Would you like me to?
Diane: Huh?
Sonny: Have you had any interest in me other than being your client?
[Diane chuckles]
Diane: I'm sorry. Um -- ahem -- I would like to think I have a little more sense than that.
Sonny: Mm-hmm.
Diane: I've seen what happens to the other women who allow themselves to fall under your spell. Don't worry, I won't be making the same mistake as your previous attorney. No disrespect.


You know Sonny must have feeling that. I mean have the writers ever allowed him to be rejected?

Speaking of woman under Sonny's spell, two of his former lovers happen to be a mother daughter duo. I freaking loved this because it is ridiculous how tiny Kelly Monaco is:

Sam: You feeling better?
Alexis: Thank God you had one medium in your closet. It must be the only one you have.


Of course is was also hysterical when Sam offered her mother one of Jason's several leather jackets. That thing swallowed her whole.

Steve, if you're reading this, sweetie it's time to stop bulking up. I don't think GH execs can afford all of the green body paint you'll need to become the Hulk.

Okay so Spinelli provides comedy all the time, that's what he's there for, but what cracked me up was Jerry's response:

Jerry: A bit of advice while trying to intimidate your opponent -- first, wipe the chocolate off your mouth.
Carly: Leave him alone!
Jerry: That way, they might take you seriously. Don't worry. Mr. Jackal and I were just playing, weren't we?
Carly: You don't worry about my brother-in-law, he was just leaving. Get out of here.
Jerry: Give the boys my best. Bye, chocolate face.


Chocolate face??!! He's this psychotic killer and the name he comes up with is chocolate face?? And I think him getting all riled up about water conservation was funny.

Speaking of my Alexis, looks like she's headed to another pairing with a psycho, poor thing, but at least I know Nancy Lee Grahn will bring it as always. I love her one-liners and this is definitely one of my favs:


Alexis: Oh! God, must you lurk?

She delivered that line perfectly and I absolutely loved the look on her face. Now Sonny gets the last word everywhere else so why not in my blog. Check out this little jewel:

Sonny: No, the point is what I said before -- you know what? I tell you not to do something, you're going to do it, but you know what?

Dude, you married her countless times and you're just now figuring out that Carly does what she wants. Oh and here's a tip when someone divorces you, you're not allowed to tell them what to do. That's why you pay your "people" to hang around.

No comments: