Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Keeping Score

secret (se'krit) - n. 1. something known only to a certain person or persons and purposely kept from the knowledge of others

Alright, so after this week's episodes I've decided I need help keeping track of this so-called paternity "secret." I've been surprised that certain people knew as much as they did so I've come up with this handy-dandy chart to help me keep up:

Knows about ONS and baby paternity:
Jason
Liz
Sam
Spinelli
Lulu
Sonny
Amelia
Diane

Knows only about ONS:
Ric
Kelly
Nikolas
Epiphany
Emily
Carly

Maybe knows about ONS"
Cruz
Alexis
(I think these guys know, but I'm not 100% sure)

So basically half of Port Charles knows Liz and Jason's "secret" and not very many people will be shocked when the "truth" comes out. I vote Jason and Liz come up with a new word to describe their situation. Maybe I should lend them my dictionary...

No comments: