Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Thoughts

I haven't seen the show yet, but I wanted to share my thoughts anyway:


"Ding Dong! Night Shift is dead. Which Night Shift? The Absurd Night Shift!

Ding Dong! Night Shift is finally dead.

Wake up - disappointed one, open your eyes, the nightmare’s done.

Wake up, Night Shift is finally dead. It’s gone where mob enemies go,

Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low. Let them know

Night Shift is finally dead!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, well I'll love to hear your thoughts when you do see it. Prepare to go WTF... more than usual.

And Season 2 coming soon. So the nightmare contines. ;)

Naive Cynic said...

Eff........That's what I get for being optimistic I guess.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the TRASH Guza is feedin g us...He must think we are idiots....he has a sick mind...Yes, Patrick was a dog when he first met Robin...but after a lon g struggle they found their way and fell in Love..what he did to Rbin then was not good...but now after they have been in love for ? how long and all they have been thru...for him to turn on her and treat her soooo bad....Never!!! Mr Guza can take that story and....I for one will not watch anymore till Patrick and Robin are good again...and for the #13 weeks I wasted on NS...NEVER AGAIN!!! WE GOT ONE GOOD SCENE...THE SHOWER SCECNE...THE ONLY GOOD THING IN #13 WEEKS...Once Leyla "lovely leyla" got on the scene I knew it was all over.....and it was!! Guza should be ashamed of the Trash he tried to make us swallow....I'm glad I have all my tapes of R/P from day one in the operating room...I'm watching them...forget this other CRAP!!!