Monday, January 7, 2008

Comings And Goings

The ever-revolving door of daytime continues spinning and it looks like some actors are on their way out of soapland.

*Julie Pinson from DOOL is apparently on her way out.

This really is too bad because I've liked her portrayal of Billie now that her sole purpose isn't sitting there and pining after Bo. I've also been enjoying the mother/daughter relationship she has with Chelsea. Maybe this decision was made by scabs and it will be reversed?

* Jackie Zeman from GH has had her contract status downgraded.

Yeah, I pretty much hate GH's treatment of all vets and this is no different.

*Robin Christopher from GH is poised to make an exit.

I read that Christopher wanted to move her family back east (and now I can't find the article) so it makes me think this was her decision. I'm less bitter about an exit if I know it is the actor's choice, but what does bother me is that in recent months, her talent's been wasted, of course that could be said about the majority of the GH cast. Hopefully Skye's exit isn't accompanied by a hail of bullets and another Quartermaine funeral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from the SID article, it said that Robin and husband has moved to Pennsylvania after Robin taped her final scenes in mid-December. i'm just glad they didn't kill her character off too.