Monday, January 7, 2008

Line of the Day

Elizabeth: There's no way in hell I'm letting you anywhere near my children.
Sam: You always say that like you've had immaculate conceptions and boy do we know that's not true.

So that was pretty much amazing because if you've been anywhere near the Internet during the past year, you know it isn't difficult to find posts about Jason being a saint because he's always saving the day etc. etc. This also makes me wonder if the new writer does surf soap sites because the immaculate conception thing had been brought up previously in the form of this little number:

Sadly, I got this from a friend who got it from a friend and so on and so forth, so I don't know the original artist, but he or she is a genius. Once you make it past any irreverent, religiously insulting aspect of the picture, it is rather amusing and kind of accurate, don't you think?

Since Mr. Temporary Writer is possibly answering the demands of online fans, I'd like to request Carly screaming less often, Jason shooting fewer people and Patrick and Lucky walking around shirtless at all times.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great.